In compliance with article 13, as well as the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency set out in EU 979/2016, General Data Protection Regulation -henceforth GDPR-, we hereby inform you that:
The organization responsible for processing the personal data that may be gathered through the contact means made available to you on this website, www.canaryislandshub.com, is Sociedad Canaria de Fomento Económico S.A. (PROEXCA), with NIF (VAT nº) A38282455, and address at C/ Imeldo Serís, 57. 38003, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. You can contact the person in charge on 922 47 04 50 or e-mail address informatica @ proexca.es. Henceforth PROEXCA.
The Data protection delegate is Dataseg consultores y auditores, S.L., address at C/ Rafael Hardisson Spou, 16, entreplanta, of. 7. 38005, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Contact details: Telephone: 922215406. E-mail: dpoproexca @ dataseg.es.
1. Data processing on the website
Processing Purposes. The personal details you may provide can be used for the following purposes, depending on the reasons why you provided them: a) managing your requests for information and answering your enquiries; b) sending you information on events, calls, projects, among other PROEXCA activities. Communications will be made using different means of contact, including electronic means (SMS, MMS, e-mail, apps); c) managing your requests for help, support, taking part in events and activities.
The legal grounds of data processing are:
· User consent, art. 6.1 of GDPR. On sending enquiries; on ticking the box to accept receiving information or when subscribing to our newsletter.
· The fulfilment of a contractual obligation or execution of pre-contractual measures, art. 6.1.b. GDPR. Regarding budget tracking and similar.
Archiving. Data will be kept for as long as it is necessary to achieve the goals they were gathered for.
· Requesting information and general enquiries. Personal data related to general enquiries will be used to answer exclusively the questions raised and will be erased as soon as they are no longer necessary or you require their elimination.
· Requesting assistance or participating in events and activities included in Proexca projects. Data will be kept indefinitely in the case of corporate persons. Data of individuals, either because they are natural persons or the contact of a corporate person, will be kept during the time established by the legal rules applicable to Proexca, regarding the nature of its projects, as well as those belonging to local, national or European institutions that foster them.
· Subscribing to our newsletter, and delivery of information about Proexca. Until users request to unsubscribe from the newsletter or information delivery service.
2. Third party data.
If in the course of your communications with PROEXCA you provide data on third parties, please be informed that:
· You can only provide third party details if they have given you their express consent.
· On sending third party details to us, you are stating you have the above-mentioned consent or that you have legal capacity to express the said consent on their behalf.
· All the people whose details you are sending must know the content of the present section. You state that you have informed them and let them know about its content.
· Proexca will not be held responsible if users filling in forms or requesting bookings do not meet the above points.
3. Options when filling in forms and accuracy of the data provided
The different forms available have identified those details which are mandatory, therefore they are an essential requirement to be able to deal with your query, request or registration. If you do not fill in these sections, we will not be able to process your request properly.
4. Communication and transferring data to third parties.
o To the competent Public Administration. To fulfil Proexca obligations in administrative, civil, labour, fiscal, mercantile, financial and tax terms.
o To third parties which are essential to deal with your requests. Banks and savings banks, insurance companies, among others.
5. International Transfer of data
PROEXCA uses services which, due to the location of the servers where the information is stored or that of their headquarters, the UE deems that an international transfer of data is made to countries outside the European Union.
Social Networks: on giving your consent to publish your personal data on the social network profiles on which PROEXCA has corporate profiles, you are authorizing an international data transfer to the USA. We recommend you visit the privacy sections of the different social networks mentioned in the consents.
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
· Twitter: http://www.twitterenespanol.net/privacy_policy.php
· YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/es/policy.html
· Linkedin: http://es.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
· G+ and Youtube: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
This consent can be revoked at any time.
The above mentioned international data transfers are carried out under the US-European Union Privacy Shield agreement. Further Information: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
6. User’s rights
Consenting and revoking
Users can revoke the consent given at any time without it affecting the lawfulness of data processing during the effective prior authorization period.
Rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition and portability.
Users or visitors can request to exercise their rights of access, rectification or cancellation. In certain cases, if applicable, they can also require to limit processing or portability of their data, as well as oppose to them being processed. All of which is according to the protection rules on data protection mentioned above.
They can exercise their rights to data protection by sending a request to either the Data Protection Delegate or directly to Proexca. The contact details are provided at the head of this document. If you wish, you can use the forms available at the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos [Spanish Data Protection Agency] or request a copy from us via email.
Requests to exercise rights made by users will be dealt with within one month at most. If you do not agree with the answer given, users can file a claim before the control authority mentioned above. Your request will be dealt with within 30 days.
You can exercise the rights granted by GDPR at any time.
PROEXCA is committed to respecting and defending the rights to personal data protection of their users, visitors and clients.