Sociedad Canaria de Fomento Economía S.A. (PROEXCA) is committed to making this website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector that transposes the European Parliament Directive (Spanish) EU) 2016/2102 and the European Council Directive, of October 26, 2016, on the accessibility of public sector organizations websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to https://canaryislandshub.com
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 (most requirements in line with A and AA WCAG 2.1 level) due to exceptions and noncompliance of aspects indicated below.
The content collected below is not accessible as a result of the following:
1. Noncompliance with RD 1112/2018
- The color texts in graphs and diagrams do not meet the “Minimum Contrast” success criteriaWCAG 2.1 Success Criterion: 1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum)
- There are adjacent elements with no text (icons) in graphs that do not meet the “Contrast without Text” success criteria” WCAG 2.1 Success Criterion: 1.4.11: Non-text Contrast.
- Iframes containing elements that make use of the attribute aria-hidden = "true". This makes the element (Captcha in Hubspot forms) completely inaccessible to screen readers and other assistive technologies, breaching compliance criteria “Name, Role, Value” WCAG 2.1 Success Criterion: 4.1.2: Name, Role, Value.
- There is pre-recorded video content (background videos and pop-up videos) that does not provide textual alternative or audio track with equivalent information to thw pre-recorded video-only content. The compliance criteria “Content without text” are not met WCAG 2.1 Success Criterion: 1.1.1: Non-text Content and “Audio only and video only (prerecorded)” WCAG 2.1 Success Criterion: 1.2.1: Audio-only and Video-only (Prerecorded)
- There is multimedia content (background videos) over three seconds long that do not provide ways that allow the user to pause, stop or hide the content breaching “Pause, Stop, Hide” compliance criteria WCAG 2.1 Success Criterion: 2.2.2: Pause, Stop, Hide.
- The input devices to view pop-up windows do not respond to tabulation and keyboard activation in breach of the “Keyboard” compliance criteria WCAG 2.1 Success Criterion: 2.1.1: Keyboard
- Some pages may contain editing errors.
2. Noncompliance with UNE 139803/2012
- There are PDF documents linked from HTML that do not meet the accessibility requirements specified in the [Norma UNE 139803:2012 / WCAG 2.0.]
3. Disproportionate burden
- Not applicable.
4. Content does not fall within applicable legislation
- Not applicable.
Drafting this accessibility statement
- This statement was drafted on December the 19th, 2019.
- The statement was drafted after the agency carried out a self-assessment report.
- The statement was last revised on: December 19, 2019.
Observations and contact information
You can request information on accessibility requirements (artículo 10.2.a) del RD 1112/2018) such as:
- report any possible breach committed by this website
- inform of difficulties accessing content
- put forward any other query or suggestion regarding the accessibility of the website
Via the following contact form (enlace provisional) or calling +34 922 47 04 50.
Communications will be received and processed by the General Secretariat of Digital Administration.
The complaint procedure included in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 will become effective on September 20, 2020.
This website meetsthe requirements set out in the Law UNE-EN 301549:2019 taking into consideration exceptions in RD 1112/2018.
The last accessibility review was carried out in December 2019.
The website is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later and the latest versions of FireFox, Safari and Google Chrome. The minimum recommended web resolution is 1280x1024 on a 100% scale.
The website is designed for responsive viewing, which is optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices. These devices are optimized for viewing in the latest versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile and Safari mobile.